About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists within our Project Management Office. We are looking for a Lead Project Management Officer (LPMO) who will support the Manager, PMO, in implementing Corporate Service division projects. The role involves process analysis, Project Management tools setup/customization, project creation, stakeholder engagement, follow-ups, tracking and project closure. The LPMO would be required to advise on deviations and escalate for any variations in time or cost
- Coordinate and track the operation of the Project Management Office in implementing the divisions’ projects by assisting the Project Management Office Manager.
- Work with the Project Management Office Manager to create a project plan and outline the stakeholders needed to complete each phase of the projects.
- Identify areas of necessary improvement by monitoring activity of existing automation infrastructure.
- Assist in preparing project schedules and distributing those schedules to stakeholder.
- Assist Manager PMO in establishing standards for conducting projects with CS division to drive efficiency through standardization.
- Create/generate reports using BI and other project management tools and provide updates to the PMO manager when required.
- Fulfill tasks and jobs delegated by the Manager Project Management Office to support the accomplishment of identified goals related to current projects.
- Responsible for scheduling project meetings, maintaining meeting minutes and its distribution.
- Responsible for making sure that all project correspondence was properly distributed.
- Implement best practices to ensure that proposed projects complied with occupational health and workplace safety guidelines.
- Assist Project Management Office Manager with data collection, project proposal development, conducting research, and deployment of incremental stages in project advancement.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Project Management (PMP) certification is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Project Management
- Dashboard designing using Power BI and/or other tools
- Strong process analysis and gap identification skills
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement Skills
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.