About the job
You will be responsible for the preparation of financial and strategic planning, monitor execution of financial plans by tracking risks, controls, opportunities, and driving corrective actions in cooperation with the management team. You will lead, direct and develop recognition as an expert in financial matters for the assigned function. As a subject matter expert, you will provide value-added, meaningful, and insightful reporting and analysis for the company.
- Analysis of monthly financial statements identifies the drivers of financial performance and proposes potential solutions. Evaluates and prioritizes financial and operational viability and attractiveness of solutions proposed by self and others.
- Independently completes reviews of current practices to ensure effective control and/or feasibility reviews of proposed business operating plans to ensure the most efficient functioning of all areas of the company.
- Possesses a high degree of analytical ability in order to prepare analyses and develop new reports/formats/distributions media
- Reports on actual investment or initiative results after implementation and compares to original project plan. Monitors the capital budget to insure funds are spent as intended.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min. Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of internal finance system.
- Knowledge of cost center accounting, preparing budgets and forecasts.