About the job
About the role
You will be responsible for assisting in the management of all Invoice to Pay activities. Ensuring all monthly accounts payable processing activities are carried out in line with the policies and procedures. This includes (but not limited to), Invoice Processing, Payments processing, Query Management, Vendor Reconciliation, Quality control & Dashboard Reporting, PO/Contract matching, Handling escalations, Process automations/improvements, Accounting Quality Review reporting, balance sheet schedules, bank reconciliations, Project Management, Shared Services Support for full Qatar Airways network etc.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years specialist of job-related experience required.
- Able to positively influence at all levels of an organization up to senior levels, and to develop valued relationships with Managers and Candidates alike
- Politically savvy, flexible and with a strong drive to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of constant change, competing priorities and objectives
- Able to model desired behaviours in a corporate environment
- Personal powers of resilience and tenacity; takes personal responsibility for resolving performance issues before any impact on the business; consistently sees things through to completion.
- Command of English language
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.