About the job
As Consumers Research & Insights Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating and executing market research studies as well as analyzing and assessing consumer’s behavior and competitive data to ensure proficiency in planning marketing activities. This includes project scheduling and execution; questionnaire preparation and project design; data analysis and reporting; and being a key contact with the research agencies.
- Develop and populate models to understand customers’ insights and satisfaction towards the airlines products and services.
- Implement models and practices in coordination with internal and external resources to ensure all research briefs and exercises are made based on clear set of objectives and expected outcomes.
- Participate in and supervise the best cost-effective practices and methodology in conducting research, collecting data, assessing result and findings, and presenting insights & recommendations
- Set up the proper research objectives and assist in drafting the brief and the right questionnaires for any specific areas in order to get the optimum findings and results.
- Analyze the Brand Health Tracker results and in liaison with line manager and vendor update constantly all stakeholders with key insights.
- Sustain a consistent trends and reports update and provide analytical reports to keep the marketing team up-to-date with recent market behavior.
The ideal candidate will be holding a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and have at least 5 years of experience in a similar consumers research role, previous experience in a multinational research agency is preferable and travel industry experience or prior airline experience is an advantage.
You should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills including a solid foundation of statistics knowledge or modelling and familiarity with insight and the ability to pull out key results.
Previous experience with a Global Tracker survey is beneficial.