You will be responsible for:
- Project Lead global tactical commercial marketing programs designed to meet the commercial objectives of Qatar Airways led by HQ.
- Project lead requirements for global/pan-regional tactical promotions by interfacing with the internal implementation of central tactical campaigns (consumer & trade-focused) by integrating with relevant disciplines at HQ and ensuring successful roll-out across the region(s)
- To work in partnership with the assigned region(s) and develop integrated marketing activities and initiatives that is locally relevant and compliant with the Head Office (HO) Commercial & Marketing strategies.
- Develop integrated marketing communication plans and strategies for key commercial activities and B2B products led at HO. This includes global tactical drives, new commercial QR products.
- Gain an understanding of the assigned region(s) commercial and marketing objectives and ensure that marketing commercial plans meet overall objectives.
- Support developing enhanced processes to support speed to market, reporting templates to ensure proper tracking of marketing spends by type of activity.
- Explore opportunities for innovative commercial marketing strategies targeting both B2C and B2B for Commercial, Corporate, and Ancillary projects
- Understand commercial analytics and forecasts, determine where the pressure points lie and develop marketing strategies to assist sales for global related commercial initiatives.
- Develop opportunities for partnerships with Tourism Boards on joint collaboration, in-kind or in cash.
- Analyze commercial marketing revenue opportunities and traffic flow in collaboration with sales and revenue management to support route performance.
- Development of an integrated marketing campaign plan for the launch of the new destination. This includes media selections, tactical drives, local sponsorships, below the line activities etc.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Degree in marketing/communications/aviation and experience in commercial marketing campaign management and commercial product launch.
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related experience required
- Desirable – Proven track-record of managing commercial marketing campaigns targeting both B2B and B2C audiences.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.