About the role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo ULD Team in Doha as a Lead Cargo Unit Load Device (ULD) Control Officer. Some operational tasks include:
- Lead the full ULD leasing life cycle from request approvals to finalizing end-of-lease.
- Monitor, analyze, and control the consumption ratios of ULD consumables across the QR network to detect abnormalities and initiate on-time procurement of the consumables before total depletion.
- Forecast supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability of consumables, other inventory stock.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget for ULD purchases, repair and maintenance cost for annual requirement/and when new routes are planned.
- Lead invoice verification from all vendors and prepare month-end/quarter-end reports against budget.
- Control and monitor stock of ULD, tie-down equipment across the network to meet the requirements, and provide the required stock.
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the airline cargo operations industry.
- Knowledgeable in inventory management and stock controls.
- Able to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- You should be a self-starter with high energy levels and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- You will be a strong people manager with excellent communication skills in English.