About the role:-
- You will be responsible for interpreting International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annex 17 and Security Document 8973/9 and Qatar Civil Aviation regulations such as the National Civil Aviation Security Program (NCASP).
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all audits, for all facility processes and airport infrastructure (such as passenger screening, staff screening, airport perimeter system, access control and baggage screening) are completed in line with the standard operating procedure for quality assurance audits.
- You will work closely with operational managers within both HIA Security, as well as Security contractors to ensure that audits are conducted properly.
- You will create Audit plans according to the areas specified within the Annex 17 of ICAO, Security document 8973/9, NCASP and HIA Airport Security Program (ASP) based on demand, compliance and priority.
- You will manage the timely running of the programmed audits and quality assurance activities by evaluating and reviewing the output reports from the audits, in order to ensure that the proper corrective actions are taken.
- You will monitor and identify possible security breaches in new opening areas of HIA and making recommendations based on observation and inspection in order to avoid any security breach or threat.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in AVSEC Audit / Aviation Security Audit.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent.
- Ability to conduct audit activity in line with ICAO / IATA best practice recommendations.
- Strong report writing skills.