About the job
Our newest opportunity is for talented Landscape Technicians to join our allied practice, InSite. InSite are urban designers, planners and landscape architects who share a love for the craft of designing the built environment and consist of a diverse studio of designers from around the world.
The Landscape Technician will work under the direction of the Senior Landscape Technician, designers and Landscape Architects preparing of design schemes. This position is responsible for providing output at a high-quality standard, in a timely manner and in accordance with the Client’s expectations. The Landscape Technician is required to demonstrate an advanced understanding of the necessary software programs, and to possess the design sense, required to productively work within the profession.
We are open to applications for Landscape Technicians at all levels of their careers across our studio locations including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Porto as well as applicants who are available to work remotely.
Paramount To Success Within These Varied Roles Will Include
- Possessing a keen eye for design and detail.
- Demonstrating an understanding of production techniques, procedures, and standards in the industry.
- Demonstrating an ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents.
- Demonstrating an ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Demonstrating knowledge and experience in using BIM related technologies (such as REVIT) in Landscape Architecture.
- Possessing the capacity to manage internal resources efficiently when required to achieve results within defined timeframes.
- Taking responsibility and accountability for allocated tasks.
- Performing other related tasks as directed.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity we envision that your career journey to date will include relevant work experience partnered with a relevant Post-secondary Degree or Diploma.
- A strong commitment to quality control for design and technical issues.
- Proficient in key design related computer programs Microsoft Office and discipline-specific software.
- High level of proficiency in a variety of relevant design software such as Revit and Civil 3D.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and concisely in writing and verbally.