About the job
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Landscape Inspector to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for ensuring that landscaping works are carried out by third parties in accordance with the Client’s requirements.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Working within the landscape team to ensure that the Golf Course project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract.
- Working with site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in landscape works connected to hospitality/ leisure projects.
- Making Inspector level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
- Being familiar with the BMS systems with respect to Landscape connectivity and the methods of inspection and recording of outcomes
- Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and collaboration skills.
- Being able to prepare and complete reports and documents related to inspection works to feed into project status reports.
- Handling strict deadlines and milestones through Project Management techniques.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 6 + years’ career experience partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or a related field.
Project experience gained from working on golf courses will be of particular interest.