WSP are looking for a Land Surveyor with over 10 years experience to join the Construction Supervision team for a major highway project in Qatar.
A Typical Week Would Include
The key objectives of the roles are to:
- Collect and check quantity Agree the reference points which will be used for the setting out, Computing the correct coordinates of the traverse using AutoCAD.
- Effective use of surveying instruments as well as its function to conduct various surveying tasks and performing test to check that the instruments is well calibrated as part of ISO procedures before commencing the work.
- Coordinate with the Site Engineers for the priority of the project with regards to implementation, changes of plans or deviations unusual activities or non-conformances rectification work and Coordinate with the Consultant for the Inspection & Approval.
- Ensure the positional accuracy of the works.
- Identify any positional or dimensional errors in the Contract Drawings.
- Report any works constructed to incorrect alignment or levels.
- Verify the accuracy of the information contained on the as built drawings
- Prepares daily accomplishment report of the as built surveys.
- Setting out / Stake out of all the coordinates project boundary & property lines alignments and elevations.
- Assists in property surveys and keeping a good record of all property/accommodation related matters on the project during lad acquisition and for enabling work planning and execution
- Keep all the records of the works in digital & hard format for making the as built drawings.
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience on roads and infrastructure projects.
- Up to date with Surveying systems, planning and investigations.