The candidate should be able to provide support for the Science teachers across a wide variety of tasks. He/She should be an excellent listener and communicator.
- providing support for Science classroom lessons – preparing materials, preparing experiments, photocopying, providing safety advice, participating in lessons, clearing materials after lessons etc.
- ensure health and safety standards are observed in the Science Laboratories and in the Science Prep room
- maintaining the Science Prep room – keeping inventories, purchasing materials and equipment, maintaining materials and equipment, advising teachers on materials and equipment to be purchased
- Participating in activities of the Science department
Knowledge and Skills
- have training and/or experience in the field of science
- possess the technical skills to set-up and perform Science experiments
- preferably have experience of working with school children and teachers
- possess good communication skills and be willing to adapt to the demands of an international school, in particular be able to communicate in English and Arabic
- have the ability to work in a team, prioritise work and work to strict deadlines
- be able to satisfy all the support tasks for the Science department
Benefits Under Husband Sponsorship (benefits from the spouse)