About the job
- Familiar with 24/7 shift basis work
- Receive customer tickets from front office team, undertake cause analysis of customer tickets, solve tickets or reassign to relevant Technology O&M teams where required, track and ensure the timely closure of tickets
- Liaise with vendors, and international carriers/operators when required to solve customer complaints
- Perform root cause analysis of trouble-tickets and the development of initiatives to perform proactive maintenance.
- Prepare the standard services/incidents availability reports
- TT incidents follow up E2E and closure with report to customer
- Prepare detailed/relevant RFO and post-mortem reports for incidents
- Communicating effectively.
- Has fluent spoken and written English (Arabic is a plus).
- Two years experience in a similar job.
- Hand on Technical experience in POTN, SDH, DWDM
- Should carry the experience in transmission Technology.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Telecoms Engineering, Computer Science, or IT
- Total 5 years of total experience and minimum 2-3 years in Telcom.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in undertaking Level 2 Support