Sherborne Qatar Preparatory School
Well-educated, well-rounded, individuals who have high aspirations and achieve their potential in a happy and nurturing school.
Respect, Honesty, Kindness, Perseverance, Teamwork, Responsibility
Our Learning Dispositions:
Creativity, Communication, Curiosity, Independence, Risk-taking, Resilience
Sherborne Qatar Preparatory School is looking to appoint inspirational, enthusiastic and talented Class Teachers who have the necessary skills to engage our young learners.
As a teacher at Sherborne Qatar Preparatory you will:
- Set high personal and professional expectations – be a role model
- Promote our Mission, Values & Dispositions
- Have experience of the English National Curriculum
- Have a strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning and teaching
- Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
- Have the ability to generate excitement about learning
- Have experience of reading Write Inc, White Rose Maths (or similar) and Talk for Write (where appropriate)
- Have recent experience in the concept of Bring Your Own Device
- Have a sense of humor
- Be emotionally intelligent
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to teach bright, well-motivated, hardworking pupils.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, forward-thinking staff team
- Excellent working environment
- The opportunity to get involved in Extra-Curricular Activities and the Enrichment Programme.
- An attractive tax-free salary, accommodation and additional benefits.
- A good work/life balance
- CPD opportunities
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools.
- At least 360 days sunshine!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff must share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.