Your day to day
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times.
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist the Cooks and Servers as and when necessary.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Dispose of waste as per the hotel and authority standards and Adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls in kitchen and dish washing area by following standard procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes and related service ware following established procedures.
- Cleans large equipment as assigned, following established procedures.
- Consistently adheres to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) information related to the proper and safe use of chemicals in the workplace.
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dish washers.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Check all chemical levels and inventory.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner.
What we need from you
As a Kitchen Steward, you are responsible for operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools. Also responsible for washing dishes, chinaware, flatware, cutlery, crockery, kitchen vessels, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning and detailing equipment’s etc.
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits.