About the job
We are looking for an artful Interior Planner/ Designer for Kitchen Designing & Execution of projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces yet visually pleasing.
About The Role
As an Interior Planners you will be the first point of contact with the customer. In this role you will be responsible for the planning of kitchens and wardrobes of the customer. Key focus is to understand the customer need, the dimensions of the living space and then plan the best solution possible. You will also be responsible for booking the measurement appointment at the customers residence. Following it up with a planning meeting. Suggesting the right accessories, appliances and close the sale. He/ She will also work closely with the fitters to minimise errors in planning and thereby reduce the overall costs of the kitchen. You will provide constant feedback on the performance of products (internal and external) to the Product / Master data executive.
- Design concepts for customers using design applications
- Provide the best solution possible to the customer for kitchens and wardrobes
- Create kitchen designs to create the custom design based on customer requirements.
- Guide installation teams throughout the installation process.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, and best practices
Store Disciplines, SOP’s, and Routines
- Follow all store SOP’s, routines, and guidelines
- Follow the store operating guidelines
- Understand the customer needs and provide a “solution-based sales”
- Act as a key point of contact between the customer and the company
- Achieve objective for area of sales for given customer segment
- Upsell products and services to increase volume of sales
- Always keep the customer first and work with fitters, product executive to provide seamless service
- Minimum 3+ years of proven experience as Interior Designers / Kitchen Planners.
- BS degree in Interior Design/ Diploma or similar relevant field
- Good knowledge of designing kitchens & interpretation of drawings including site supervision & execution is a must
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture, and all installations
- Hands on experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other relevant design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Artistic ability, vision, and creativity with attention to detail
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Project and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines