About the job
- High School Graduate / Technical Diploma
- 3-5 years as a Kitchen Fitter/ Assembler in Custom kitchen and wardrobe installation
- Knowledge in Carpentry ( Custom Kitchens) is a MUST
- Customer Focus & Team Player
- Good English Communication and Problem-Solving skills
- Technical Knowledge of using all installation tools and machines
- Capacity to work in projects and individual clients
About The Role
We are looking for Kitchen Fitters / Kitchen Assemblers for installation of custom kitchens and wardrobes .
Measurements- Pre buy
- Measure the kitchen properly and precisely to ensure that there are no mistakes at the time of planning
- Mark the electric points and water connections to help the planner plan better
- Provide a great customer service so that the customer is at ease and trusts the Brand
- Interprets plans, blueprints, and sketches of proposed structures in terms of the relevant specifications
- Ensure all parts of the kitchen/ wardrobe are at the customer’s home before installation
- Delivery and Assembly jobs to be done as per business requirement and whenever are needed
- Install the kitchen/ wardrobe in a professional manner that sets Eggo apart from the competitors
- Complete the targeted deliveries set out in roster to maintain productivity score
- Maintain toolbox for assembly and ensure all the tools are available and in good working condition.
- Maintains a constant drive to achieve production outputs to meet targets; Interprets, implements, and enforces regulatory requirements related to safety, environmental and industry standards.
- Visit the customer’s home to check on how the installation was done. Attend to any issues and ensure the customer is satisfied
- Provide regular feedback to planners on points of improvements on design
- Customer complaints to be analysed, rectified and to meet customer satisfaction.
- Build customer satisfaction by handling all queries, providing usage information as well as clearing up after assembly.
- Ensure personal hygiene and tidiness when visiting customer/ premise for after sale and interact with customer with due consideration to cultural sensibilities.
- Need to maintain efficiency, proactivity, and productivity of their daily task.