Mesaieed International School
Applications are invited from ambitious, well qualified and highly motivated colleagues with a minimum of four years full-time teaching experience who can demonstrate a track record of outstanding teaching and learning and secure understanding of the English National Curriculum.
We are seeking top quality Key Stage 1 professional with excellent experience and references who will:
- Use in-depth knowledge of the 2014 National Curriculum to provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students.
- Understand how to fulfill the needs of young learners, providing a safe progression of a learning experience from EYFS, where the emphasis is on child-initiated learning, to secure learners ready to independently access Key Stage 2 and beyond.
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning.
- Can engage Teaching Assistants in the observation and teaching process, ensuring both qualities of input to children and accurate recording of achievement throughout.
- Use their knowledge and experience of educational programs and practices such as Target Tracker, White Rose Maths and Read Write Inc.
- Provide language-rich learning environments to ensure rapid English language acquisition.
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning.
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children.
- Actively participate in and offer areas of staff continuing professional development.
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for outstanding professionals who are eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our schools are internationally focused and seen as important hubs for the communities they serve, educating approximately 1,300 children from 3 to 18 years of age, and representing over 30 different nationalities and 50 languages. The schools enjoy state-of-the-art purpose-built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant Primary curriculum, which has the English National Curriculum and QP values at its heart.
In return for your passion for ensuring a dynamic and high-quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum. You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest-free car loan, education for up to four children, medical cover, life insurance, airfares, paid school holidays and excellent sporting and leisure facilities.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.tes.com.