Reporting to the MD of the region you will be responsible for compiling the sales forecast (AP1) and driving the AV(TV included) sales strategy for Qatar.
You will develop and manage the Integrated TV segment by working closely with the Distributors & Retailers throughout the region.
Role and Responsibilities
Key aspects of this role will include developing and maintaining the correct level of Distributor resources, ensuring sales and market share targets are met. Manage shared resources in the most efficient way for superior service to our key customers.
- To develop and maintain sales strategy and implement with distributors in Qatar, with clear objective of achieving the company targets in terms of quantity & revenue on AV(TV included) products.
- To find balance in sales between channels for proper contribution by all channels
- To manage and monitor the Distributors’ sales operations, develop and drive continuous product demand and ensure product display quality
- Achievement of company targets based on proper sell-out strategies which should be set-up by KAM
- Monitor and drive product demand, stock level, competitors promotion, retail display quality
- Lead role in the country-wise sales planning and target setting in order to attain higher market share, achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Identify key models and liaise with marketing and distributors to establish them as HIT products.
- Manages distributors and performs channel development to ensure that the distributor is properly fulfilling the objective of Samsung – achievement of sales revenue, market share, investment in right channel
- Conducts key retailer management and co-op marketing implementation.
- Provides accurate and timely forecasts and required reporting to the management team.
Monitoring and driving product demand
- Liaises with Marketing and Distributors ensuring enhanced product visibility in the retail outlets in order to maintain dominating availability and display of Samsung IM products at the shop front.
- Conducts market-trend analysis and works closely with the distributors’ team to develop plans to overcome potential issues.
- Coordinates channel marketing and sell-out programs to ensure market share achievement.
- Follow up the marketing claim process and clear the pending claim process
- Typically implements short-term action plans rather than developing policy, process or strategy
- Enhances or Improves methods or procedures and provides coaching to team members to ensure a successful outcome
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years Business product sales experience
- Experience covering Qatar Market
- Must currently be based in Qatar (Or experience covering Qatar & willing to relocate)
- Bachelors Degree