Our team is looking for a Junior Marketing Trainee to join them for Summer 2021. This position is great for an aspiring project management professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team leader with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Conversational English – this is the main language of our company
What do we offer?
- Working on corporate projects and tasks
- Close supervision and orientation by your coach
- Lectures given by seasoned experts
- Having your job critiqued, evaluated, and corrected
- Two to three working hours per day, flexible!
- Priority to be selected for a full-time, part-time, or contractor position at Brainnest or the companies we work with
- Business training certificate from Brainnest – German consulting company
- Reference/recommendation letter from your direct manager
- Professional projects experience to put on your CV