Jobs in Qatar
We are hiring a Junior Accountant for an F&B company in Qatar.
local Transfers only
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Check employee timesheets for accuracy
- Collect cash sales from store branches and deposit in the bank.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information with Credit Card/Service
- Provider statements.
- Secures financial information.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with accounting software and tax preparation software such as Intuit QuickBooks, PeachTree, or Sage 50 Accounting
Note: Qatar Driving Licence is mandatory