FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC
- Provide hands-on first line end-user support as required (digital workplace, network operations)
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability
- Assist new users with onboarding, induction and training
- Resolve IT incidents and fulfill IT service request
- Generation of documents for the knowledge database
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware
- Implement hardware/software installations/upgrades end-users
- Supporting meetings and AV solutions
- Coordinate arrangements for external technical support
- Updating inventory list and performing a physical inventory check.
- The monitoring service performance of IT services.
- Following up the tickets escalated to the providers, looking forward the soonest resolution/fulfillment of the tickets.
- A minimum experience of 3-5 years in Technology.
- University degree or similar higher education, in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or related field
- Technology certification such as service management certifications, e.g. ITIL
- Strong IT skills and knowledge, especially in IT hardware, office applications, network, end-user support
- Understanding of Cyber Security
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in Arabic is an asset.
- Team Player, willing to work to tight timelines
- Positive attitude, patience and persistence.
- Experience in international sports/event management preferred
- Proven experience in IT Support
- Proven experience in dealing with external parties
- Microsoft Office & SharePoint hands-on exposure