Learnship Networks GmbH
We are currently looking for IT Service Assurance Coordinator (NOC Engineer) for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience providing direct support to IT business applications and related infrastructure teams in a complex multi-platform operating environment preferred.
- 1+ years Major Incident Management experience required.
- 1+ years’ experience with ITIL Service Management concepts required.
- Experience in crafting clear and concise incident status updates suitable for an executive-level IT and business leadership audience required.
- Experience in Service Management ITSM – Incident & Problem required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong IT systems troubleshooting analysis abilities.
- Banking and/or Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Experience facilitating conflict resolution.
- Broad experience using a variety of monitoring and ticket management tools (ServiceNow or BMC Remedy experience a plus).
- ITIL Foundation and Intermediate certifications as a plus.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
- The NOC is a fast-paced environment, critical thinking is essential.
University Degree at Bachelor or preferably master’s level
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)