About the job
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal! We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our customers. Not bad for a company you thought was just a mobile network provider, right? We’re here to prove we’re no one trick pony and our technology reach goes way further than you imagined. Read on to find out just how far….
With us you will be responsible for:
- Experienced professional responsible for the managing End-to-End Service management team activities as well as assessing the commercial impact of service interface changes
- Ensuring contributions to Post Incident Reviews are provided for major incidents and are fully documented within the Problem management system and that root cause and any remedial actions are identified and tracked through to completion within agreed timescales.
- Expert on PayTM, campaign management on mobile money platform, integrations with iPay, Wallet, international remittance & banks.
- Will typically work on large propositions where management of other End-to-End Service managers is required.
- End-to-End Service Management professional will need to be pro-active with a desire to operate with a service transition environment and have a good understanding of ITIL
- Able to use and adapt and develop recognised ITIL conformant processes and tools, according to the commercial and governance needs of specific programme obligations and contractual requirements.
- A proven ability to lead varied End-to-End Service Management teams within an IT operations framework.
- Knowledge and/or experience of governance and control of benefits-driven projects.
- Identifies and addresses underlying service problems across Vodafone’s IT network in order to improve the customer experience
- Ensures that everything Vodafone does is delivered Right First Time from the customer’s perspective, at the time that they want it
- Maintains quality of business as usual activity, whilst driving transformational change
- Is a recognised subject matter expert within their field in the e2e Service Management Lifecycle & Specific domains
- Maintain effective Service Management communication plans
- Maintain database of Known Errors and Workarounds.
- Mentoring new members of the team, and training them to prepare for their role and the processes/procedures used within the team.
- End to end technical management of incidents through to technical conclusion meeting Vodafone’s SLA’s and service expectation
- Act as a bridge between the Business and the Service Management function, contributing to the major incidents and bringing together Technology and Business stakeholders to resolve these incidents
Apply if you have:
- Min 8 years of experience in IT Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, IT or any relevant major
- Expert Oracle Stack components making up the Telco BSS (CRM/BRM/ASAP/AIA/UIM) & OSS technology Domains.
- Expert in development/support on ERP, Middleware, DWH, ODS, Big Data applications
- OSS/BSS (CRM/BRM/ASAP/AIA/UIM)
- Oracle Service Bus / API GW
- Strong analytic and problems solving skills