We are looking for an IT Networks Specialist in Qatar.
- Administrating internal/external network and internet connections, telecommunication systems, troubleshoot issues arising in network and internet connectivity, provide technical support to problems related to network and internet connectivity to ensure minimum downtime, thus achieving user satisfaction.
- Maintaining and Monitoring Network Security Systems: Assist in applying system updates and upgrades to network-related devices ensuring optimum performance is achieved and security protocols up to date
- Local and Wide Area Networks Administration.
- Internet Web Gateway and Proxy Server Settings / Configurations and Traffic Monitoring.
- Connectivity to Remote Locations: Ensure the remote location communication link’s utilization and optimization is optimum.
- Problem Identification and Resolution: Troubleshoot problems in the Network LAN/WAN, Security or wireless Devices to ensure Network systems’ health is optimal.
- Communication Systems Administration: Administering communication systems including main PABX and Telephone system, E-fax, Mobile SMS System, tablets and all GSM mobile devices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information (Systems) Management or equivalent
- Have good knowledge of L3, L2 protocols such as EIGRP, MPLS, VPNS, Spanning Tree. ITIL v3 Foundation Certified is preferred and having Cisco certification will be highly advantageous.
- 10 years of relevant work experience in Network administration.
Ready to join Immediately. Must have valid QID & Free Visa will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interviews.
Candidates who are available locally will only be considered.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.qatartec.org.