Effectively manage & support the Microsoft Navision Master Version tools (ERP) for the IKEA store & eCommerce within Qatar with additional focus on new projects with clearly defined business processes & working methods that are in line with the conceptual framework and guidelines.
Description Of The Accountability
- Responsible for supporting store’ & service office Master Version Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, QlikSense, Microsoft CRM 365
- Managing the business processes with well-maintained IKEA’ Global systems like IXP/EDDA
- Coordinating all local technical upgrade and implementations across the stores and its standardization for increased efficiency.
- Ensure all current systems and infrastructure is managed day to day, including servers and services.
- Procurement, Allocation & Management of IT assets
- Provide technical support for local CEC and related solutions
- Coordinate and part of local IT team for IT projects related to local infrastructure, telecommunication, Extended LAN and IKEA Tools, Digital TV Solution, Visitor Counting, IP Telephony, as per IIS B.V recommended standard IT Platform.
- Responsible for rolling out any IT tools launched by Inter-IKEA for existing & upcoming stores; in coordination with local & regional IT team
Business Support / Contingency
- User access & authorization management in MV apps
- Provide 24hr assistance when required for the retail support functions (stores, food, eCommerce) & external warehouse operations.
- Manage & maintain all data replication/integration modules for data consistency across the MV platform
- Coordinate with IKEA IT(Sweden) on all IKEA Systems – EDI (IXP) – Supply chain, PTAG plus, IKEA Toolbox, Home Planner (IHP2), IRW, XLAN,e-com,etc.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- More than 3 years experience in the IT field, preferably in the retail sector
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 2015 onwards is a must.
- Be able to solve technical and software problems and apply preventive actions
- Have IT security awareness
- Strong team player and good communication
- Flexible with time and willingness to support/attend calls outside office hours (if needed)
- IT Project Management
- Change Management,
- ERP or Retail Systems Knowledge & POS
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement