About the job
Leidos is seeking ISR professionals to support our AFOSI program at Aludeid Air Base , Qatar
The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI’s mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
- Function with an USAFCENT AOR based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the customer’s analytical ISR effectiveness and performance requirements.
- Coordinate ISR collection management/assessment requirements and ensure all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the supported command/organization.
- Designs, maintains, and updates assessment and measurement of effectiveness audit plans based on the supported Commander’s Priority Intelligence Requirements. ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations.
- Interface with higher, lateral, and subordinate commands’/organizations’ Collection and Requirements Managers including entities to answer intelligence-related Requests for Information (RFIs) and de-conflict or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting
- Conduct presentations and briefings when required.
Note- Candidates must be able to maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Candidates must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Clearance Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years direct ISR assessments experience or 7 years same experience.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on National, CCMD, and JTF level ISR Assessments to include the evaluation of Measures of Effectiveness (MoE) and Measures of Performance (MoP).
- 5 years of experience in ISR Strategies / Collection Management at the CCMD Component Command JTF level including 2 years direct experience in ISR Assessments.
- Forward deployed experience during the past 5 years in support of a named operation (OEF, OIR, RSM-A, SOF units etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desired.
- Southwest Asian regional expertise.
Pay Range $65,000.00 – $100,000.00 – $135,000.00