About the job
Here at Vodafone, our industry-leading product portfolio is at the heart of our success. It’s what we do, and so we pride ourselves on recognizing the rapid evolution of our customers’ business. We have a proud history of innovation at Vodafone and we want to work with you to ensure a future to match this culture within our product community.
With us, you will be responsible for…
- End-to-end management of the iPOINT products operations and stakeholder alignment and engagement.
- Leading planning & review sessions of operational process
- Working collaboratively with the project management team to develop product objectives and define scope
- Engaging technology teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods and schedules
- Partnering with vendors on the user experience and implementation/support
- Managing feedback process between technology, marketing. Channel, segments, and the vendors.
- Leading Go-To-Market streams by managing all stakeholders to successfully introduce new features and partners to the market
- Leading the Go-To-Market forums for all iPOINT product initiatives Managing all stakeholders including Marketing Care, Experience, Finance, etc.
- Ensuring seamless launch of iPOINT product initiatives with speed & quality Clearly define the operational process, responsibilities.
- Setting technical/Competitive and functional performance measures and ensure operational efficiency
- Monitoring product initiatives results, and drive actions based on outcomes post -launch
- Ensuring product KPIs and ensure product goals are being met, identifies opportunities product enhancements based on results.
- Collaborating in product strategy based on research, analytics and industry trends
Apply if you have..
- Bachelor’s in Business or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in loyalty points technology system within Ecommerce or similar industry
- Proven track record in product management or product design, with a focus on software products and technologies
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Effectively manage Go-To-Market streams
- UI/UX design experience is an advantage
- Familiarity in SCRUM and Agile methodologies is a plus.