- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, or similar preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in retail, warehousing, logistics, or similar.
- Minimum of one year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software
- Physical ability to lift 10-25 pounds and sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl repeatedly
- Superior organizational and communication skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge and Hands-on Experience in SAP Materials Management Module.
- Maintaining Minimum Stock levels, assign Re-Order Level.
- Maintain effective and efficient store operations by evaluating the performance of the assigned store team.
- Train Store Assistants to ensure that all the procedures and strictly followed.
- Handle multiple stock locations (Closed and Open Yards)
- Fully accountable for inventory of all divisions across the company.
- Fully responsible for submitting on time reports as per requirements, on-time closing out of GRN’s, Material Issue to Production and Other departments as and when required.
- Fully responsible for keeping all support documents and always up to date to face quick inventory audits / checks by management representatives / assigned third parties.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock by initiating repeated internal audits, random checks etc.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts, ensure accuracy, completeness, and quality of material.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely issuance.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- Maintain clean & safe environment.