Onex Beauty Group
The Inventory Control Officer is responsible for directing the company’s inventory control and inventory record accuracy programs that include the execution of inventory management strategy. The inventory control officer responsibilities comprise of managing, controlling as well as monitoring the activities related to inventory management.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Prepare the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Manage the surplus or obsolete stock.
- Review the current inventory positions for the raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods and to provide monthly summary of the same and to present it during the board meeting.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Operations, Logistics or Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an Inventory Controller
- Strong organization, prioritization and communication skills
- Proficiency with ERP software or other standard office technology.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Time management and planning skills
Salary: QAR5,000.00 – QAR6,000.00 per month
Inventory Control: 2 years (Required)