About the job
We are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor to join our organisation. The Internal Auditor is responsible for the execution of audits and tasks requested by Seniors and Supervisors, ensuring internal audit procedures are implemented that the assignments are being executed adequately and work products are being delivered on time.
- Perform the internal audit tasks and prepare the relevant work products.
- Discuss findings with Internal Audit Senior/Supervisor to validate findings.
- Manage own time to perform quality work and deliver work products on time.
- Prepare draft audit deliverables and administrative forms.
- Foster and maintain a healthy work environment with the internal audit team.
- Perform research tasks as advised by Internal Audit Senior/Supervisor that supports the implementation of audits.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- 1-2 years experience in Internal or external Audit
- Knowledge of generally accepted Auditing Standards
- Knowledge of IPPF
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices
- Planning and time management
- Effective communication and reporting
- Critical thinking and Analysis
- High ethical values
- Investigation & questioning techniques
- Attention to detail
- Automotive experience is desirable