About the job
We are hiring artistic, detail-oriented Interior Designers with good interpersonal skills to join our team.
If you can think creatively about the use of space, color and movement and are good at presenting and communicating a design idea, you are the right candidate for this position.
The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.
- Create attractive designs and layouts for various projects
- Meet with client in order to understand the client’s objectives and desires.
- Communicate effectively with client, vendors and team in order to address client’s needs.
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings) for clients.
- Create quotes for clients and ensure full workflow is followed.
- Maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant.
- Prepare shop drawings based on the main drawings provided by Client / Consultant.
- Review architectural/ interior data to ensure compliance with original design plans.
- Prepare sketches and drawings on new ideas for interior design.
- Visit building sites to collect data for drawings.
- Coordinate with other departments (including production department) for design solutions & resolution of issues related to design.
- Bachelor’s degree 4 – 6 years of experience in related field Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office suite SketchUp, Revit, 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- Arabic & English Speaker is a must (French would be a plus).
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute.
- Female Preferably.