We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
The Interior Designer works with the visual presentation of the IKEA product range in the Furniture Showroom. All designing, presentations and communications should be as per IKEA standards.
- Assist in planning in-house projects and in preparing drawings and perspectives accordingly to IKEA Concept.
- Implement and maintain all interiors and displays in the showroom.
- Conduct daily inspection of the showroom and ensure that damages are corrected immediately.
- Support the planning and implementation of the store commercial calendar.
- Maintain all areas in the store in accordance to IKEA standards.
- Follow IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
- Get involved in other projects relating to activities that are carried out in the store from time to time. This may include rebuilding business area, based on feedback from range relating to changed priorities, or poor performance of the area.
- Assist Visual Merchandisers as and when required, in projects or activities that are planned for the store.
- Show customers the extension of the range coordination, and various ideas and proposals for different rooms in the house, living and realistic, complete with accessories.
- Plan and decorate the room sets to be inspirational for the customers and offer home furnishing solutions
- Assist the customer with solutions for their homes
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Designing or Architecture
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent Design & Creative skills
- Good knowledge in home furnishing, market, social trends, fashion
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong drafting, space planning, interior and architectural design skills
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.afuturewithus.com.