Al Malakiya Clinics
HIRING for INSURANCE COORDINATOR!
We are looking for an experienced Insurance Coordinator to work at Al Malakiya Clinics, Ain Khaled (Salwa Road), Doha – Qatar.
Outline of Job Responsibility
The Insurance Coordinator is responsible for communicating with the insurance companies for any queries and circulates the updates received from them. Take approvals for services require approval and give the advice related if needed to the nurse, reception, or even the doctor regarding the coverage. Receive the clinic claims from the nurses and the pharmacy claims from the pharmacy on regular basis, review the claims (first revision), and return whatever needs to be fixed to the concerned department.
– Female, any nationality
– Having a valid (QID) Qatari ID and transferrable visa
– At least 2 years of experience as an Insurance Coordinator in the medical sector
– Attention to detail
– Working hours shall be (8AM-4PM) or (4PM-12AM)
– Skillful in data entry
– Knowledgeable of medical terminologies
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Arabic knowledge is appreciated
– Fridays Day Off
Salary: QAR5,000.00 – QAR6,000.00 per month (inclusive)
Clinical Insurance with at least 2 years of experience
Fluency in English and Arabic communication
Professional Coder (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 1/30/2021
IMPORTANT: You should only come if you have the GREEN status in your EHTERAZ apps and please wear a face mask while entering the clinic.
Medical Insurance Coordinator: 2 years (Required)