About the job
- Provide a variety of Instrument/F&G engineering supports to contribute to the division strategy and goals which includes design reviews (eg, SIL workshops, assessment and verification, HAZOP, etc), commissioning, startup, failure analysis and advanced troubleshooting.
- Develop and implement surveillance and administration programs for critical Instrument and F&G Systems of new projects to achieve high standards of Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security.
- Define and document best practices within the area of expertise and recommends performance improvement initiatives.
- Develop plans and work schedules to ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
- Provide technical input related to area of expertise to other disciplines and functions as per requirements to support overall business objectives.
- Control and supervise the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Guide less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and reliability systems.
- Support and facilitate smooth completion of project tie-in requirements for all systems under the area of responsibility.
- Maintain Issue Register identifying and resolving critical issues including new technology risks (under area of responsibility) which could impact new project Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security.
- Support high risk commissioning activities for high complexities & large scale projects by (a)undertaking stringent system surveillance, (b) tuning and optimizing instrument and F&G systems, and (c) providing advisory supports to Operations and Maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 8 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DCS, PLCs, ESD/F&G Systems, Anti Surge Control Systems, Metering Systems, and Turbine/Compressor Control Systems and full knowledge of SIL requirement.