About the job
Primary Responsibilities :
- The hired person should be capable of producing high quality instrument drawings in AutoCAD, following COMPANY Standard, specifications and instructions from COMPANY Engineers. He/She should be capable of producing drawings out of working sketches provided by Project Engineers.
- Carry out modifications/updating/registration/As-built of drawings and documents.
- To update and maintain registers such as Instrument Index, Trip and Alarm Schedules etc. produced with Auto plant, Excel, Access, or other relevant software packages.
- All hard copy drawings available in Tiff Image to be updated electronically by GTX Cad Plus in Auto cad base or other available soft wares.
- To register, upload, search and retrieve drawings from COMPANY Technical Document Management System as well as from hard copy drawing archive.
- Carryout site surveys to verify the correctness of various drawings.
- Assist if required during site execution jobs.
- Create work orders, work permits, issuance of warehouse materials, reservations and pick slips.
- Obtain unit nos. for new equipment and assign document IDs for various drawings/documents.
- To assist project coordinators in preparation of Project binders at various stages of projects including close-outs.
- To familiarize and comply with all Company Management system procedures related to Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Energy and product stewardship.
- NEBOSH-IGC in Industrial Safety from recognized University/ Institution
- 7 years’ experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer industries