NES Global Talent
TAX-FREE Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Installation Manager to be based in Qatar by a leading operating oil and gas company.
The Installation Manager is responsible for managing the planning, preparation and execution of all aspects of the Transport and Installation components of the Project from load out through final installation offshore, ensuring all key objectives are achieved or exceeded. The Installation Manager is also responsible for ensuring the installability of the design is consistent with established industrial processes. Effective issue resolution through interfacing with both Company and Contractor teams is an essential component of the role to ensure full alignment on the execution of the Project through to startups.
Broad and extensive knowledge of:
- Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria related to transport and offshore installation of Offshore pipelines, cables and structures.
- Offshore facilities and structures design, construction, operations and installation
- EPC Contract Management
- Loadout, transport and installation methods and practices
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in an engineering discipline.
- 20+ years of major oil and gas offshore project experience with 10+ years at Installation Lead/Manager level or equivalent, with overall responsibility for managing major offshore transport and installation campaigns
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Make decisions in the general interest while pursuing business results
- Prepare contingency plans for the unexpected (pro-active, forward-looking)
- Proactively and continuously grow technical expertise in EPC execution disciplines
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Willing and able to travel to foreign locations and offshore for extended periods as required
Technical and Business Skills
- High level of experience and proven track record for safely managing transport and installation to deliver high-quality results, safely and on time and budget
- Broad knowledge of safe execution of offshore lifting, piling, pipelay techniques, cable lay, trenching and diving activitiesBroad knowledge of execution methods and risks associated with offshore brownfield modifications and working within a gas production facility
- Strong past experience with company Projects and Standards of Business Conduct and company Project Management System (QGPMS), or alternatively with Oil &Gas Industry major Operators and/or Contractor
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function and project assignments (multi-discipline skill set)
- Expansive knowledge of contract management and risks and mitigations associated with EPC contracting and execution.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.nesgt.com.