About the job
The primary responsibility of our Inside Sales Manager is to drive the disciplined application of our Sales Process, collaborating with all stakeholders (including all levels of Inside Sales, Outside Sales, operations, management, and Marketing). By driving this process, the Inside Sales Manager is expected to:
- Develop and advance customer relationships prior to opportunity identification (Opening Game)
- Work with the capture team to strategically position us for specific opportunities (Middle Game)
- Develop high-quality, opportunity-specific response documents/presentations/interviews with competitive and compelling sales messages to satisfy customer business goals (End Game).
As the Inside Sales Manager, you will also take responsibility for deliverables and activities for opportunities of all sizes in all phases of the sales process, as well as facilitating the completion of deliverables and activities owned by others through proper alignment/communication and/or escalation as required.
You will collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, and Operations to develop distinctive value propositions that enhance our customers’ competitive position. You will also drive the organization to maintain accurate and updated account management and opportunity information.
In addition, you will take responsibility for providing leadership, management and coordination focused on optimizing the deployment and effectiveness of our local office Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Manager should build a high-functioning team through recruitment, staff development, coaching, and performance management.
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (must) with MBA (preferred). Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree level education.
- Experience: 10 years of relevant experience in Sales and Project Management (preferred).
- Significant experience in People Management including performance reviews, employee development & change management
- Technical: Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), SharePoint online and technology savvy.
- Intermediate knowledge of commercial, contractual, and execution models and risks
- High tolerance in working under pressure, handling multiple tasks with strict deadlines while maintaining focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to maintain strong relationships with senior management and peers while pushing for positive schedule, quality, and strategic outcomes.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker; able to pose relevant questions to enable completion of low-definition tasks
- Committed to quality and company values
Benefits To You
- Join a fun and inclusive, global team of professionals
- Opportunities to progress beyond this role
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package