About the job
Lesha Bank is always in search of top talent and bright minds to contribute to the current transformation taking place at our bank. We are looking for unique individuals that are passionate and hungry to add value. Every day at Lesha is a different day that presents a new challenge with the opportunity to contribute and grow. We are currently looking for an Information Security Officer.
Purpose of the role:
Information Security Officer will be joining the Risk department and will perform the day-to-day overall management of the Bank’s cyber and information security framework/strategy to identify, assess, and mitigate cyber and/or information security risks.
- To establish and continuously improve Information Security governance framework and processes within the organization
- To establish Information Security governance policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines, process measurement and control mechanisms supporting business goals and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- To design Information Security processes and support process lifecycle
- To drive Information Security processes implementation
- To monitor and improve Information Security process performance
- To act as the focal point for the Information Security process, communicate with and train interested parties
- Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for the Bank employees.
- Coordinate and track information technology security related audits
- Perform the annual independent assessment on SWIFT KYC security attestation
- Understanding of existing requirements and ongoing monitoring of new information security framework regulatory requirements and obtain internal efficiency
- Conduct the annual Business continuity plan test for critical applications and processes
- Providing and developing of an effective monthly reporting (framework) for the CRO (KRI, monthly IS report. etc)
- Develop and document internal controls related to IS/Cybersecurity assessments and ongoing mitigations and document any security breaches.
- Manage specified IS-related projects from inception to completion
- To contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example
- To take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions
Skills And Experience
- Bachelors degree (in Computer science, security would be regarded as an advantage)
- At least-5 years of experience in designing and implementing processes
- Good knowledge about IT processes
- Experience in leading process improvements
- Risk management experience
- IS framework ISO 27001
- Project management experience
- Knowledge about information security standards
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Fluency in English