Al Faisal Holding
We are looking for a detail-oriented Industrial Engineer to monitor our current operations and determine more efficient production processes in our industrial businesses. This includes analyzing operations, designing workflows and production processes, reducing inefficiency, and ensuring that final products meet the established quality standards.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability and minimize cost.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
- Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of the finished product.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
- Minimum of 7 years in industrial companies.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Well conversant with productivity norms, production study for in-house and site-related work, review processes and apply techniques to reduce cycle time for manual and machine operations and 5S and Kaizen technics.
- Able to review shop floor layout, layout design and identify process/flow bottlenecks.
- Have the analytical ability for problem-solving and knowledge of 7 QC tools
- Ability to apply industrial engineering and lean techniques to optimize resources and able to work on waste Reduction Assignments.
- Must have basic knowledge of production flow and manufacturing processes
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and AutoCAD.
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria outlined. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant and you will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted for this role. It can take five working days for us to read your CV so please wait to hear from us in regards to whether we will taking your application further.