About the job
Black & Grey HR is hiring for an established art and printing business. Our client is looking to hire an Indoor/Outdoor Production Supervisor to ensure all manufacturing goes smoothly and efficiently by closely monitoring how employees organize their workflows.
- Create and oversee an employee training schedule that emphasizes productivity and resource conservation
- Evaluate each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job
- Assume responsibility for manufacturing and shipping processes in the plant
- Inspect products prior to shipment to ensure accurate labeling and record-keeping
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management and executives
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years of indoor/outdoor production and branding projects supervision experience
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English communication
Attractive salary + Benefits.