What will I be doing?
As an Income Clerk, you would be responsible for responding to guest inquiries, resolving guest billing disputes, performing month-end duties and preparing daily receivables in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Research and resolve guest billing disputes in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Prepare and complete all month-end responsibilities, including but not limited to, preparing reports and setting up late bills
- Prepare and post daily receivables from event contracts and balance totals to the General Ledger
- Coordinate and verify receiving tickets, purchase orders and invoices for proper coding and approval signature
- Review all final statements for accuracy, make necessary corrections and mail sales contracts to clients in a timely manner
- Prepare journal entries
- Answer guest service calls, contact guests via telephone, complete telephone request forms and send correspondence/folios to guests (e-mail, facsimile, mail, etc.)
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus