The Medical Representative is responsible for driving Pfizer’s I&I portfolio, ensuring outcomes and financial results of his/her geographical territory are delivered, managing and developing excellent key relationships within a defined budget, whilst maintaining high ethical standards, at all times.
- Visit physicians to help them manage their patient’s disease using Pfizer products.
- Use guidelines through product samples, scientific literature, clinical trials related to this product(s) to help physicians and other healthcare professionals make the best decisions.
- Follow-up with Healthcare Practitioners (Key Opinion Leaders, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having an impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with Pfizer products.
- Provide information to HCP on Pfizer products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
- Enlist Pfizer products in the formulary of institutions
- Provide feedback to his/her manager on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access. Also, update on changes in the health care system or hospital structure.
- Provide feedback to the marketing team on market, and customers’ needs.
- Follow up of stock, consumption and ordering process especially in the government sector and institutions
- Organize AV activities in his/her area.
- Periodic reporting of HCPs visits and other activities
- Prepare a short term Plan of Action restricted to his/her area and products.
- Update his/her customer list according to the targeting process by understanding customer’s segmentation and customer insights
- Understand customer disease management needs
- Maintain and Create new advocates by aligning to customer’s priorities/needs.
- Monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, threats, & opportunities
- Participate in setting the engagement Plan of Action and play important role in its execution.
- Play important role in engaging his/her customers via real bold partnership programs.
- Explore more business opportunities and expand the scope of his/her reach
- Similar role holders across the country.
- Enabling Departments (Medical, Marketing, Finance, HR)
- Platform Departments (Technology, Stores, Purchasing and Finance)
- Opinion Leaders and Field Experts.
- Service Providers.
- Medical or Pharmaceuticals degree.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Very good English/Arabic and Digital skills.
- Outstanding selling skills.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.