The role will be part of the CRM team on the permanent CAFM build, operation and management for the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Filling out necessary CAFM datasheets, upload data individually or through CAFM import tool.
- Evaluating data and ensure correctness, accuracy, relevance to the permanent workflows and processes for the permanent CAFM system.
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure that CAFM processes are followed and data gathered are compliant to requirements for company projects.
- Working closely with the CAFM project management team in developing, improving, and testing the CAFM system processes, system integrations and checking for areas of improvement.
- Reviewing, correcting and maintaining data in the permanent CAFM system to ensure compliance to agreed processes and requirements.
- Creating required CAFM reports and dashboards using CAFM tools.
- Maintaining CAFM issues log and track all issues.
- Providing technical support for all end-users for concept evolution, FSI goes and concept reach and communicate directly with the company support team to rectify all technical issues till completion.
- Providing relevant end-user training as required.
- Liaising with company IT technical support to rectify any issues till completion
- Supporting help desk operational function as listed on the help desk operator job description whenever it’s required.
You are digitally savvy, an enthusiast with a positive outlook can manage own workload by effectively prioritizing and multi-tasking, with good communication skills, can describe technical information in easy to understand terms, good organizational skills and attention to details. You have at least three years of minimum experience as an ICT administrator and experience within a helpdesk or in call center environment. A graduate of Information Technology or equivalent. You will have a facilities management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.