Stantec Qatar is currently seeking an ICA Engineer for construction supervision of a Trunk Sewer and Terminal Pumping Station at Doha North.
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
- Preparing inspection reports and site records
- Performing civil and structural tests.
- Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
- Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Collaboration and working as part of a team.
- Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
- Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
- Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and projects.
- Good communicator.
Client Service Management
- Internal and external client liaison
- Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
- Experience in utility diversions and management
Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Complete all work in line with Stantec’s Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures
- Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
Other duties as requested from time to time by the Assistant Resident Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer. A recognized Professional Qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- 10 years experience with infrastructure, especially STPs and Pumping stations
- Experience with testing and commissioning of sewage pumping stations or STPs
- Preferred 5 years of employment with international consultant
- 15 years of work experience
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: stantec.jobs.