We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Perform audit, inspection, and verification activities to ensure food businesses are complying with all facets of the Food & Safety regulations
- Provide accurate and appropriate information, advice, recommendations
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of food safety principles, food technology, food microbiology, food legislation, food industry issues and trends
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum two years of experience in Tailoring with a luxury/or 5* hotel and/or resort
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or any related field
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP and quality assurance principles
- Good knowledge of food production and processing, food safety principles, food technology, food microbiology
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse team
- Deeply instilled values-based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.