About the job
About The Role
As an HVAC Supervisor, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will supervise, direct, implement and be responsible to carry out effectively the preventive & corrective maintenance, servicing, installation and fault diagnosis for all HVAC equipment and the proper methods of safe work practices, maintenance and standard working procedures are followed.
- Supervise and ensure that the preventive maintenance program for all HVAC equipment under his jurisdiction is implemented as per schedule.
- Supervise and ensure all corrective maintenance and attended to timely and within the stipulated KPIs.
- Supervise and ensure all H&S (Health and Safety) procedures are implemented and executed properly on site.
- Conduct inspection of all equipment and facilities and to generate inspection report on a regular basis as stipulated by the Department Engineer.
- Relevant Tertiary, Trade or Vocational Qualification or Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience as-built
- Four (4) years’ experience in the field of HVAC maintenance and installation involving maintenance for HVAC equipment.
- Coordination of work, manpower and liaising with other parties
- Sharing of knowledgeability to adapt and to be trained
- Command and control over direct and indirect staffs and over process workflow
- Effectively supervise and coordinate the activities of subordinate personnel including establishing the work schedule and effectively using organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to monitor quality and quantity of works and timely completion of assigned jobs.