Responsible for the planning, preparation, coordination, execution and necessary documentation and recording associated with the operation and maintenance, repair and modification of the assigned HVAC Systems to the team.
Roles And Responsibilities
Responsible for adhering into COMPANY’s Policies and Procedures most specially to the Permit Systems and Safety Requirements.
Ensures HSE requirements are being adhered into and ensure safe, clean and efficient service is exercise and maintained at all times.
Ensures compliance with Maintenance Schedule/Plan.
Ensure proper execution of the work.
Timely execution of the work.
Contributes to the development of work schedule other than the current maintenance work or any other work that may be provided by the COMPANY to meet operational needs.
Supervises work in accordance with the work schedule.
Responsible for the proper use of equipment, materials and resources.
Focuses team on achievement of maintenance activities as well as timely execution of unplanned activities such as repairs and/or modification due to system’s breakdown.
Maintain good working relations with the team as well as to other personnel to ensure proper execution of work.
Responsible for conducting tool-box meeting and other coordination.
Evaluate risks in all aspect of the work.
Responsible for conducting JSAs and work safety documentation.
Monitors the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
- At least eight (8) years’ experience in the Operation and Maintenance of HVAC Systems with at least four (5) years in the supervisory position.
- Shall be very capable person well versed in all aspects of HVAC Equipment/Systems operation, maintenance and HVAC installations in Oil/Gas or Petrochemical plants
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering with the Technical Course in HVAC and BMS system.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team environment.
- Good working knowledge of computer system and software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Projects, MS Access, Visio etc.