Regency Group Holding
Al Asmakh Facilities Management Company
We are looking for an HVAC Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support services to the Facilities Management operations by maintaining records and all related documents.
- Coordinate job requests with technicians, and should monitor PPM schedules.
- Ensure all tasks are completed to relevant standards.
- Ensure that Health and Safety regulations, including safe working systems, risk assessments are being adhered to by in-house personnel and service contractors.
- Ensure all HVAC Technicians receive regular training and updates.
- Be available for an emergency response out of hours and provide technical support.
- Ensure that all allocated work is performed to optimize productivity and quality of service.
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience in all types of HVAC, in an FM environment
- CAFM experience
- Strong personality and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent Command of the English language
- Ability to use initiative to resolve crises
- Strong HVAC fault finding and maintenance technical Knowledge.
- Proficiency in writing technical reports.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.regencygroupq.com.