Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from numerous entertainment and dining options at the glamourous destination of The Pearl, in the capital of Qatar. Showcasing the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements, Marsa Malaz Kempinski boasts 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal suites.
Human Resources Supervisor – Recruitment
The Human Resources Supervisor – Recruitment is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department in all administrative and other assigned areas.
- Ensure that the employment requests are acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Ensure that applicant correspondence is handled in a timely and professional manner and interviews are set up on behalf of management.
- Ensure that the CVs are distributed to Heads of Department and followed-up on.
- Ensure that all vacancies are posted.
- Ensure that every applicant receives a final response to their employment request.
- Ensure that every new joiner starting dates are communicated and coordinated with the respective HODs and the Training department.
- Ensure that all new joiners are personally welcomed and necessary paperwork completed in an organized and efficient manner.
- Provide smooth and efficient administrative support in the Recruitment section of the Human Resources Department by assisting the Recruitment Supervisor.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- One (1) year in a similar HR position within a luxury brand or an international company
- Familiar with labour laws and regulations
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skills
- Familiar with HR Systems
- Administration skills
To apply for this job please visit kempinski.jobs.