Ensure HR services provided to the company employees are carried out efficiently and cost effectively in accordance with the Company’s procedures and policies.
- Responsible for maintaining Company grading structure and ensures that any changes in job contents are being accounted for in the grading structure.
- Co-ordinate travel, visas and other services for employees in the most efficient manner to ensure the smooth running of the company’s operations within the employee’s contractual entitlements
- Responsible for researching market trends for prevailing compensation and benefits practices and provides recommendations towards review of GHC compensation structure and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating yearly salary reviews to ensure that employee compensation packages are in line Company salary structure and individual performance throughout the year.
- Degree in HR, Business or related field
- Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Professional certification from relevant institutions will be an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position